|Terms and Conditions|
User's agree that they are over the age of 18 years old, and understand that much of the text on this site is sarcastic and meant in a joking manner. We do not condone or promote any violence or illegal activities at all
1. CopyrightThe entire content included in this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Sweet Signs The collective work includes works that are licensed to SWEET-SIGNS. Copyright 2011, SWEET-SIGNS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the website solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with SWEET-SIGNS or to purchase SWEET-SIGNS in writing. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notice from materials downloaded or printed from the website.
2. Trademarks / Intellectual PropertyAll trademarks, service marks and trade names of SWEET-SIGNS used in the website (including but not limited to the SWEET-SIGNS name, the Logos & Designs) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sweet Signs LLC. They may not be used without SWEET-SIGNS's prior written permission. Any other intellectual property in the website, are the sole property of SWEET-SIGNS and/or its licensors.
3. Product OrdersAll orders placed through the website are subject to SWEET-SIGNS's acceptance, which is in its sole discretion. Without limitation, this means that SWEET-SIGNS may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, in its sole discretion, and without liability to you or any third party. In the event SWEET-SIGNS cancels an order that has been already paid, SWEET-SIGNS shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card or other payment account. Cancellation fee may apply. For all orders placed on SWEET-SIGNS website, all sales are final, exchanges or in-store credit only. For returns and exchanges details please refer to the Returns & Exchanges policy displayed under the Shipping & Returns section on SWEET-SIGNS website.
5. Use of Information SubmittedYou agree that SWEET-SIGNS is free to use any comments, information, designs, ideas, or other content contained in any User Generated Content posted by you to this website, or created by you while accessing the website (including, without limitation, any designs or other materials created or submitted by you on the SWEET-SIGNS website), or contained in any communication you may send to SWEET-SIGNS or submit to the website without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the website or other products or services.
208 Standish Road
Merion Station, PA 19066
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with SWEET-SIGNS's copyright agent. You should note that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. If we are Infringing on copyrighted materials, we will take the appropriate action immediately after receiving sufficient notice.
At Sweet-Signs we receive designs from customers and other suggestions and don’t always notice the copyrighted material.
SWEET-SIGNS may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers or otherwise prohibit such users from accessing the website.
8. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SWEET-SIGNS, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
208 STANDISH ROAD
MERION STATION, PA 19066
SWEET-SIGNS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SWEET-SIGNS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
11. Limitation of LiabilitySWEET-SIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IFSWEET-SIGNS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. MiscellaneousYour use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and legal proceedings directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this website (including but not limited to the purchase of SWEET-SIGNS products) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the website (including but not limited to the purchase of SWEET-SIGNS products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. By using the website, you agree to receive electronic communications from SWEET-SIGNS. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communication that SWEET-SIGNS sends you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. SWEET-SIGNS's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. SWEET-SIGNS may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
13. Term - TerminationThese terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the website. SWEET-SIGNS reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or restrict your use of the website, without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any third party. In addition, these terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by SWEET-SIGNS without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyright, Trademarks, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by reserves the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any such User Generated Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, and to disclose such User Generated Content and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party. You agree that we do not have any obligation to use or respond to any User Generated Content. _________________________________________________________________________________
We respect our customers privacy and personal information we appreciate that you have chosen Sweet-Signs products. We understand that you are concerned about your security, privacy and the confidentiality of information we may gain about you online. We are committed to respecting your privacy.
2. Information collected and how we use itThe information about you which we may collect through the Sweet-Signs Web Site varies depending on how you use the Sweet-Signs Web Site. We will collect information through any electronic forms you submit via the Sweet-Signs Web Site, or other messages you send us by e-mail.
In common with many web sites, we may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to the Sweet-Signs Web Site, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Sweet-Signs Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only.
Whilst you may browse some information-only areas of the Sweet-Signs Web Site without providing any personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services through the Sweet-Signs Web Site if you do not provide us with the information outlined above.
3. E-Mailing UsUnless otherwise stated when you send us an e-mail, the contents of your e-mail and your e-mail address is used by us strictly to respond to your inquiry or purchase.
5. Use and disclosure of informationWe will use or disclose personal information we collect through the Sweet-Signs Web Site:
6. Links to other Web SitesThe Sweet-Signs Web Site may contain links to third party Web Sites. Any such linked Web Sites may contain their own privacy policies or statements and those third parties, and notSweet-Signs, are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
7. SecurityWe value the personal information you give us and use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Please note that messages you send us by e-mail are not secure.
9. Contact detailsIf you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below:
208 STANDISH RD
MERION STATION PA, 19066